8. Rodriguez Cries Foul:
7. Ronaldo is a Soccer Player. His Sobbing, Therefore, Is Not Surprising at All:
6. Personally, I Prefer “Playoffs?” Do NOT Rip on Our Boy Mora!
5. Ah, So that’s Why They Call Him “Big Baby”
P.S. Garnett has Become a Real Punk-A** in His Own Right (used to like him):
4. You-Know-Who Weeps After Retiring…10x Ago. This Really Makes You Want to Punch Him in the Face, Now
3. Crazy Crying, Courtesy of Starbury. This IS Actually Sad:
2. Legendary Tears from T.O. for His Teammate…His Quarterback:
1. Our All-Time Favorite Weeper (plus, Gus Johnson? Does it Get Any Better???)
Filed Under: Uncategorized
About the Author: Cecilio's Scribe is the founder of The Legend of Cecilio Guante and a generally pessimistic fan of the Mets, Jets, Knicks and Rangers. A fine NYC-based gentlemen who hones his marketing skills as his primary trade by day. Husband, chef, father of a newborn and after-hours blogger by night. Proud alum of the mighty Big Red of Cornell. University. Hot sauce devotee. Staunch protester of the continued wussifcation of American sports. Sometimes I rhyme slow, sometimes I rhyme quick.